you are not alone
Many excellent resources are available to help you, or a loved one, if you’ve been diagnosed with ATTR‑CM.
How Faye found support
Visit us on Facebook
- Connect with others impacted by ATTR‑CM
- Hear firsthand stories from patients who have been diagnosed
- Learn more about the condition
Find support from these trusted amyloidosis organizations
Amyloidosis Support Groups
- Provides education through support meetings, live in 30 cities
- Provides education through virtual webinars, as well as support groups on Facebook
Amyloidosis Research Consortium
- Provides comprehensive support and information for patients
- Accelerates development of and access to new and innovative treatments
- Drives research that will have the greatest impact on patients
- Supports research for an earlier diagnosis
- Educates medical professionals
- Provides patients with a comprehensive range of services
Pfizer does not sponsor, maintain, or confirm the accuracy of these resources, nor does Pfizer endorse any specific healthcare provider.
These websites are neither owned nor controlled by Pfizer. Pfizer does not endorse and is not responsible for the content or services of these sites. Pfizer is providing these resources for informational purposes only. The company does not sponsor, maintain, or confirm the accuracy of these resources, nor does Pfizer endorse any specific healthcare provider.